RaptorX: Protein Structure and Function Prediction Powered by Deep Learning
RaptorX is developed by Xu group, excelling at secondary, tertiary and contact prediction for protein sequences without close homologs in the Protein Data Bank (PDB). RaptorX predicts protein secondary and tertiary structures, contact and distance map, solvent accessibility, disordered regions, functional annotation and binding sites. RaptorX also assigns confidence scores to predicted structures. See details below and HERE.
- Currently the following servers are running. Instructions.
- RaptorX Structure Prediction: the main server predicting protein secondary and tertiary structure, binding site and GO annotation. This server is ranked very top in CASPs and the fully-automated, live benchmark CAMEO. See here for a ranking list of the publicly-released structure prediction servers. Please use the RaptorX-Property server if you only want to predict secondary structure, solvent accessibility and disordered regions, and RaptorX-Contact for only ab initio folding and contact prediction.
- [Submit][Find jobs by: ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs: 1,2,3,4]
- RaptorX Property Prediction: protein structure property prediction without using templates, including secondary structure, solvent accessibility, and disordered regions. RaptorX-Property was ranked 1st in secondary structure prediction in a third-party evaluation work published in Briefings in Bioinformatics.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4][Software Download]
- RaptorX Contact Prediction: contact prediction, distance prediction and ab initio protein folding. RaptorX-Contact was officially ranked 1st in contact prediction in both CASP12 and CASP13, the worldwide protein structure prediction competitions. See here for a ranking list of CASP12 participants and the below references for technical details.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4,5]
- RaptorX Complex Contact Prediction: predicts the interfacial contacts between two potentially interacting protein sequences (heterodimer only) using co-evolution and deep learning techniques.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence, Email][Example][Refs: 1, 2, 3]
- RaptorX Structure Alignment: align two or multiple protein structures.
- [Submit][Retrieve Results by JobID][Example][Refs: 1,2][Software Download]