RaptorX: Protein Structure and Function Prediction Powered by Deep Learning
RaptorX is developed by Xu group, excelling at secondary, tertiary and contact prediction for protein sequences without close homologs in the Protein Data Bank (PDB). RaptorX predicts protein secondary and tertiary structures, contact and distance map, solvent accessibility, disordered regions, functional annotation and binding sites. RaptorX also assigns confidence scores to predicted structures. See details below and HERE.If you have many protein sequences to fold and have at least one GPU and a reasonable number of CPUs, you may install our standalone software package on your own machines. However, currently the standalone package does not produce as nice visualization as our web server.
- Currently the following servers are running. Instructions.
- RaptorX Structure Prediction: distance-based protein folding powered by deep learning. This server was officially ranked 1st in contact prediction in both CASP12 and CASP13 and initiated the revolution of protein structure prediction by deep learning. In addition to 3D models, this server also provides inter-residue/inter-atom distance and orientation probability distribution that may be used by other folding algorithms to rebuild protein 3D models.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4,5]
- Old Structure Prediction Server: template-based protein structure modeling server. If you know that your sequences have close homologs in PDB, this server is a good choice. Otherwise, please use the above server. This server also predicts protein secondary structure, binding site and GO annotation. Please use the below RaptorX-Property server, which is very fast, if you only want to predict secondary structure, solvent accessibility and disordered regions.
- [Submit][Find jobs by: ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs: 1,2,3,4]
- RaptorX Property Prediction: protein structure property prediction without using templates, including secondary structure, solvent accessibility, and disordered regions. RaptorX-Property was ranked 1st in secondary structure prediction in a third-party evaluation work published in Briefings in Bioinformatics.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4][Software Download]
- RaptorX Complex Contact Prediction: predicts the interfacial contacts between two potentially interacting protein sequences (heterodimer only) using co-evolution and deep learning techniques.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence, Email][Example][Refs: 1, 2, 3]
- RaptorX Structure Alignment: align two or multiple protein structures.
- [Submit][Retrieve Results by JobID][Example][Refs: 1,2][Software Download]